This firm is ranked 1 of the top high-frequency trading firms in the industry. They employ some of the most talented quants and engineers from multi-disciplinary backgrounds; and have built out one of the most competitive and latency sensitive trading platforms. They have successfully expanded their presence across the whole globe, with offices in America, Asia and Europe.
They are currently looking for a strong C++ developer to join their Core Infrastructure team.
- Building and developing the core trading platform to facilitate trading strategies - strong focus on market data interfaces
- Completing ownership of providing access to historical market data - leading development sprints and release cycles
- Working closely with traders and quants to understand requirements
- Working closely with development and support teams
- Continuously improve and adapt the platform by researching innovative technology techniques
- Actively come up with new innovative ideas
- Producing accelerated microwaves solutions to transmit across co-locations.
- Bachelors/masters/PHD in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Maths or similar
- Strong background/experience in C++ - ideally from a low-latency perspective
- Passionate and genuinely interested in building robust, resilient, fast trading systems
- Experience working with global teams - good coordination, organisation and project planning
- Self-starter, motivated to learn, innovative
If interested please send a copy of your CV or call +44 20 7780 6700.