CRM Technical Business Analyst
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will be working closely with various stakeholders within IT, Control functions and the business to define the requirements for Investment Banking CRM book of work including the core salesforce.com platform in relation to the investment banking business. You will work with the globally distributed development team to deliver on those requirements and also help with the testing of the deliveries.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity. What will you be doing?
• Participating in the requirements of gathering & definition, analysis, and design phases
• You will act as liaison and coordinator between stakeholders and technology team, communicating effectively with each group using their preferred vocabularies
• Assisting with testing cycles, utilizing off-shore testing team and coordinating business involvement
• Answering queries in the support queue and maintaining the issues/features tracking database
• Monitoring solution quality and advising project manager and team leads on areas for process improvement What we're looking for:
• 3+ years' experience in an investment banking environment, with strong skills in analyzing business processes, supporting data structures and recommending improvements
• 2+ years' experience working as part of an agile development team
• Knowledge of SQL, software development and SDLC/agile
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent field Skills that will help you in the role:
• Good analytical skills and ability to use them in multiple user and IT environments globally
• Knowledge of Salesforce (nice to have)
• Proactive team player with well-developed interpersonal skills
• Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks Where will you be working?
Barclays' U.S. headquarters is located at 745 Seventh Avenue in New York, NY. At Barclays, we offer you an engaging and challenging environment, giving you the opportunity to make the most of your unique set of skills. We also have an extensive range of learning and development initiatives designed to support you both personally and professionally.