CRM Product Manager
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley USA
- 16 Oct 18
CRM Product Manager
Morgan Stanley ("MS") is a global financial services firm that conducts its business through three principal business segments-Institutional Securities, Wealth Management, and Asset Management. Wealth Management provides comprehensive financial advice and services to its clients including brokerage, investment advisory, financial and wealth planning, credit & lending, deposits & cash management, annuities, insurance, retirement and trust services.
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management's Digital Platforms team partners across the organization to create/refine business requirements / user stories, define functional specifications, and provide project management support to initiatives aimed at transforming client and Financial Advisor experience for the better. The product manager will be responsible for helping to implement an enterprise CRM solution across various sales groups, product business lines, and support functions. They will proactively contribute to changes in processes and procedures with the goal of driving productivity gains.
Job Description Role and Responsibilities
Our Product Managers wear many hats on their projects and are responsible for everything from requirements gathering, testing, training and post deployment support. As a Product Manager, you will work alongside Solution Architects and Technical Architects to design, develop, and deploy large-scale enterprise solutions all while learning and growing your skill set.
• Interact daily with business units and business owners to understand business
processes and key requirements, proactively work to resolve client issues.
• Act as liaison between business units and Project Team in all areas of support
• Lead the analysis and business requirements gathering to develop detailed
functional requirements, clearly stating project scope.
• Create clear, concise and complete functional specifications & requirements
• Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the
• Train user personnel in the use of the system.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• 2-5 years of experience in business and data analysis and process flows
• Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM Products to develop client or
• Strong ability to represent and document business processes, interaction
flows, data flow processes, use cases, test cases, BRDs, FRDs etc.
• Strong knowledge of solution development methodologies (i.e. Agile, Waterfall,
• Effective in managing multiple parallel work streams and initiatives
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Detailed, organized, and results-oriented
• Excellent troubleshooting, analysis and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented
• Experience on a Salesforce implementation through the full Software
Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• Salesforce Admin Certification preferred (or other demonstration of in-depth
• Advanced understanding of MS applications with focus on data analysis
(Excel), process flow (Visio), documentation (Word, OneNote) and