Responsible, motivated, competent.
Berenberg Capital Markets LLC (BCM) was established in Boston, MA in late 2011 as a FINRA-registered broker-dealer to provide the third-party research of its parent, Berenberg Bank, and Pan-European equity execution services to U.S. Institutional Investors. In September 2015, Berenberg Capital Markets LLC expanded its activities to include U.S. equity trading and execution via its New York-based trading desk; in late 2016, the firm added U.S. Equity Research, Sales, and Equity Capital Markets. BCM adopts the same principles as its parent group and is committed to building long-term relationships with its clients based on high levels of integrity, independence, and quality of service. Berenberg Capital Markets LLC is a member of FINRA and SIPC in the U.S. and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Berenberg Bank.
CRM Analyst, New York
- Directly support Head of CRM on all aspects of business intelligence to help set goals and further grow the US Business
- Regularly analyze sales and analyst activities including commission data to help set budgets
- Ensure data integrity throughout Berenberg Capital Markets CRM system by cross-checking against source documents (IPREO)
- Conduct regular data analysis, generate reports, update and improve existing data models and processes
- Daily activities: maintain/ clean up CRM data base (work closely with sales and research to update database), enter contacts into system, manage client research subscriptions, create call lists, ad-hoc admin requests
- Monthly reporting needs: commission reporting, broker votes analysis, salesforce activities, account review reporting
- Analyze marketing campaign effectiveness and monitor key metrics
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years in a corporate setting and/or fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills and time management capabilities
- Advanced Excel skills (macros, formulas). Proficient user of Outlook and other Office programs (Word & PowerPoint)
- Business intelligence and data analysis experience
- Project management experience preferred
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Relates well to people at all levels; able to handle requests from external clients and internal staff members with high levels of professionalism
- Manages time effectively
- Works productively in a high pressure environment
- A hard worker who sees this as an opportunity to gain an entry-level professional job within a financial services firm
Have we sparked your interest? Then please apply online.
Berenberg · Human Resources · Tom Wallace
60 Threadneedle Street · London EC2R 8HP United Kingdom