Robert Half Financial Services are currently recruiting for a CRE Loan Administrator role, for a Private Bank based in midtown Manhattan. Our client requires 2+ years’ Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Loan Servicing experience at a Bank.
The Loan Services team is looking for a CRE Loan Administrator to join the Commercial Real Estate (CRE) loan closing team. As a CRE Loan Administrator, you will be responsible for processing loans for the Bank’s commercial real estate and multifamily loan portfolio as they move through the various lending stages.
- Perform end-to-end duties to ensure successful loan transactions, including file/document preparation, due diligence review, client follow-up, and funding/boarding of loans.
- Forge effective working relationships with the Bank’s Relationship Managers in order to define the structure of each loan request, ensure that the loan can be documented and serviced by the Bank, and accurately enter loan information into the CRE origination system.
- Liaise with the Legal department as well as Credit Administration on issues/policies affecting CRE transactions.
- Liaise with the Bank’s outside counsel as needed to ensure timely and accurate preparation of complex loan documentation.
- Perform other duties, responsibilities, or special projects as assigned by department management.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1)adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.); 2)adhering to Bank policies and procedures; 3) completing required training; 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer; and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in commercial real estate (CRE) loan documentation and closing.
- Experience in loan funding a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with loan systems such as HotDocs and/or LaserPro a plus.
- Must have strong analytical, process, and people skills.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
This CRE Loan Administrator role is located in midtown Manhattan so please only apply if you are able to travel to this location, have relevant experience (specifically CRE loan servicing) for the role and are eligible to work in the United States. The salary is flexible dependent on experience, but the initial range is $70-85k base plus 15% target quarterly bonuses. If your profile matches the above criteria, please contact me on **firstname.lastname@example.org**