- Permanent, Full time
- Anson McCade
- New York, NY, USA
- USD150000 - USD200000 per annum
- Full time
CORE C++ INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPER
A new team within this top-tier high frequency trading firm is looking for an experienced C++ developer to join a PM and build out the trading platform. You will be leveraging the firm's existing infrastructure for live trading and strategy research. On one side, you would develop a low-latency trading platform that is robust and scalable. And on the other hand, you will help build backtesting, signal research and post-trade analytics.
- Strong academics including an undergraduate or advanced degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related
- 3 years+ experience using C++ on a Linux platform
- Experience with Python
- Experience with multi-threaded low latency applications
- Knowledge of exchange market data and order management protocols
- A deep passion and interest for technology and software development
- Exceptional communication skills and team player
If interested please send a copy of your CV or call 020 7780 6700 for more information.