CONSULTANT - Creditor Protection Attorney
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Contract, Part time
- 04 Sep 18 2018-09-04
Altfest Personal Wealth Management is looking for a Creditor Protection subject matter expert to develop a comprehensive list of creditor protection decision rules used to review and identify gaps and opportunities in one’s financial plan. NOTE – This short project will be accomplished off-site.
• Research and identify creditor protection opportunities. This collection of creditor protection opportunities will be created by leveraging one’s planning experience, researching other creditor protection processes, and consulting with other expert attorneys.
• Once collected, turn creditor protection opportunities into decision rules, either independently or with an assistant.
• Define project objectives and create project timelines.
• Stick to the mutually agreed defined schedule, identify priorities, surface challenges and communicate regularly with project stakeholders.
• Work with other attorneys as a leader, maintaining quality control and managing meetings.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical proficiency in creditor protection
- Licensed Attorney
- 5+ years’ experience in creditor protection and advisory
- Extensive experience in trust planning or bankruptcy process
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Comfort establishing and meeting measurable goals and milestones, including time frames and priorities
- Experience previously creating processes for working with or advising individuals on creditor protection matters is a plus
- Subject matter writing and editing experience a plus