- Flexible and based off of experience
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Contract, Full time
- Insight Global, Inc.
- 27 Feb 18 2018-02-27
Our client is looking for a solid .Net Developer to help make enhancements and improve functionality for a Risk Management System.
A large Investment Banking company is looking for C# .Net Developers to join the Risk Management team and sit in either Manhattan or Princeton, NJ with partial work from home (1-2 days a week). The project is focused on a Risk Based PnL system, meaning they are primarily doing enhancements, configurations and reverse engineering for their already existing risk management system and will be adding some functionalities that are related to PnL Risk. These systems are in there legacy platform, using primarily server-side C#.Net, visual studio, WinForms and SQL. These candidates should have some working knowledge within risk management systems and some sort of business understanding within risk, such as understanding yield curves, discount curves, stress scenarios and credit spread understanding.
• Well-versed in server-side C#/Net development
• SQL: understanding complex queries, be able to read and write stored procedures
• Visual Studio
• Experience working with Risk Management Systems/Platforms/Applications
• Ability to be a team player, quick learner and take direction
• Understanding how to calculate VaR
• Regulatory experience (IHC)