- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Feb 19
C#.NET Front Office Application Developer, AVP (#121308)
Design, development and enhancement of key strategic cash equity trading platforms within Global Markets (i.e. Program Trading). Program Trading suite offers, global basket trading platform for high touch business, across all the markets world-wide.
This role offers a highly challenging and varied opportunity to closely work with business to develop market leading products for Program Trading business.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Development of .NET based applications and services for Program Trading front office desk.
- Ability to envision, architect, design, implement and upgrade Program trading platform.
- Actively engage in all aspects of the SDLC process including; initial requirements gathering, coding, continuous integration (CI), automated testing etc.
- Actively integrate with the global development team becoming a SME in areas of expertise.
- Detail oriented with very strong organizational and communication skills.
- Document user defined enhancement requests, product gaps, and product bugs.
- Assist in production release of new functionality and provide assistance in support of production issues.
- Must be willing to take initiative and employ good follow-through skills.
- Coordinate/execute QA test plans before releasing product enhancements for user testing.
- Functional knowledge of financial industry, across various asset class specially Equities and prior experience of OMS and front office applications development.
- Proven experience of full software development lifecycle, including requirements analysis, development, production deployment and maintenance.
- Knowledge of T-SQL to be able to work with Sybase or Oracle server
- Knowledge of enterprise architectures and systems.
- Extensive experience of .NET C#, design patterns, WPF, PRISM, XML, multithreading, asynchronous processing & parallel programming.
- Strong debugging techniques and performance tuning abilities.
- Solid experience supporting traders and other business users is required.
- Extensive hands-on experience with source code management best practices and automated testing.
- Ability to identify pragmatic technical improvements within applications and drive these through to design and delivery
- Deep understanding of Software Engineering disciplines with Object Oriented designs and performance analysis techniques.
- Experience in writing Mirco Service architecture.
Nice to have:
- Exposure to Agile development methodology is required.
- Experience with test-driven development a plus.
- Familiarity building large scale CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with containers and virtualization solutions
- Familiarity with cloud offerings
- Knowledge of web applications development. HTML5, ReactJS, AngularJS or similar, ASP.NET Web API, ASP .NET Core 2