- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Apr 19
CLO Fund Administrator, Middle Office Operations, CIG – Asset Management (AVP)
Credit Operations is a Middle Office team supporting traders of an Investment Manager managing portfolios for numerous types of investment vehicles that include Mutual Funds, CLOs, commingled funds and Separately Managed Accounts. The main products supported are loans and bonds.
We are looking for an experienced Fund Administrator/Investor Reporter with strong loan product knowledge who can oversee the Outsourced Provider and/or produce Fund P&L, CLO compliance module testing, Trustee/Investor Report tie-out processes and complex data analysis. Further, there should be the ability to provide ad-hoc requests and compile large amounts of data into comprehensible and usable formats.
- Oversee/Coordinate with all appropriate individuals in order to consolidate all relevant information for performing analysis and completion of processes.
- Responsible for service providers' presentation of findings and methodology to all appropriate constituents.
- Work to ensure that all compliance and governance procedures are adhered to per processes.
- Strong competency with CLO warehouse documentation, processes and tie-outs.
- Specific knowledge and interpretation of CLO Indentures, business related documentation and Agreements.
- Oversee the required compliance module testing process.
- Oversee the satisfactory completion of tie-out trustee reports.
- Knowledge for calculation of OC/ IC, WAS, WAC, WARF, CCC, Discount Obligations tests and haircut, etc.
- Understanding of loan, bond and swap assets; as well as its documentation (i.e. Credit Agreement and agent notices, etc.)
- Strong accounting and cash management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Moody's and S&P credit ratings and notching mechanism.
- Excellent EXCEL skills - V lookup and Pivot tables for intricate data analysis, compilation and reporting.
- Ability to perform detailed analysis for the interpretation of complex information.
- Work independently and make educated judgment decisions pertaining to the business.
- Ability to exercise discretion when interfacing with external parties in support of the business.
- Strong experience managing an outsource provider and creating adequate controls.
- Strong understanding of P&L and fund structures.
- Ability to manage special projects and compile large amounts of information with limited guidance.
- Undergraduate degree
- Experience at a top-tier investment manager, bank, strategy consulting firm or other relevant experience
- Must have experience in Investment Guideline Monitoring, P&L and Fund and management Reporting across the CIG
- Proactive and self-starter
- Ability to perform in a fast paced working environment as a team player
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills