Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Advise Global Credit Products business in connection with CS's role as placement agent on CLO transactions and lender on related warehousing transactions
- Advise on '33 and '34 Act, Investment Company Act, Investment Adviser's Act, Volcker Rule, collateral security requirements and creditor rights
- Manage and review documentation, including loan agreements, indentures, management agreements, placement agreements, opinions of counsel, engagement letters and offering documents
- Participate in committee meetings and other internal credit, risk and blocking issue meetings
- Coordinate with external counsel on transactions
- Partner with various control functions including Credit Risk Management, Reputational Risk, Tax, Accounting, Compliance, Litigation and Corporate Secretary
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Equivalent experience of 5 years’ at a law firm and/or investment bank!
- Outstanding Expertise in CLO asset class; other ABS experience desirable!
- Do you possess outstanding understanding of syndicated corporate loans and familiarity with loan markets and trading?
- Ability to optimally prioritize multiple complex transactions and projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to advise senior bankers, traders and capital markets professionals on a broad variety of topics
- Dedicated and love to handle special projects and assume additional responsibilities
- Admitted to the NY bar
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.