CIB GCB-North America Multinational Corporations Banker - Vice President
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $23 trillion of assets under custody and over $400 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Multinational ("MNC") team within the Global Corporate Bank manages J.P. Morgan's overall relationships with North American subsidiaries of large corporations headquartered outside the United States, to solve problems for clients and help them to grow. We help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management, trade services (including commercial and standby LCs) and investments. Clients benefit from dedicated coverage provided by experienced Corporate Bankers and Treasury Service Managers, who deliver the firm's extensive product platform and presence in North America. We leverage the capital strength of JPMorgan Chase and extend credit to help clients grow their business.
The Global Corporate Bank manages J.P. Morgan's overall relationships with large corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations globally to solve problems for clients and help them to grow. We help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management and investments. Clients benefit from dedicated coverage provided by experienced corporate bankers, who deliver the firm's extensive product platform and presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. We leverage the capital strength of JPMorgan Chase and extend credit to help clients grow their business.
As a central part of the firm's plans to further expand its successful international banking franchise, the Global Corporate Bank offers exciting opportunities as a place to work. The Global Corporate Bank is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a global financial services firm with assets of over $2.3 trillion.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Vice President level banker to cover the US subsidiaries of large multinational corporations based in India and South East Asia. This position will report into an Executive Director and is based in New York City.
Core responsibilities of preferred candidate include:
• Assist in the process of new business development and relationship management for our clients
• Development of forward looking business plans for clients and the maintenance of existing business relationships
• Conduct comprehensive client analysis to identify business needs that can be met with JPMorgan's broad array of corporate banking products across debt capital markets, risk management, treasury services and asset management: Conversion of client analysis into concrete financial solutions
• Assist with building and developing coverage of the Global Corporate Bank selected clients working and coordinating with the line of business partners such as Debt Capital Markets, Markets, TS, Asset Management and Investment Bank Client Executives where such coverage exists.
• Responsibility for marketing in-scope Investment Banking products (including: traditional credit product, private placements, ABS/Conduit, FX, Flow derivatives, Commodities, Sales and Trading) and all non-IB products (including: Treasury Services, Worldwide Securities Services, and Asset Wealth Management)
• Drive account planning processes for the Global Corporate Bank selected clients. Particularly focusing on the use of credit capital and balancing the firm wide priorities
• Role will require travel to meet clients
• Strong commercial judgment and influencing abilities
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Experience working with MNC corporate clients
• Bachelor's degree in a quantitative or business field
• Must pass Series 79 and 63 exams prior to or shortly after joining
Preferred experience, knowledge or skills:
• Knowledge of J.P. Morgan's processes and products is a plus
• Established network or experience large corporate clients
• Experience selling or working with a broad range of corporate banking products
• Strong Credit background
• Experience living and working in India and /or South East Asia