CIB AI Research - Cryptography Researcher
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
(NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing & asset management. J.P.MORGAN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE RESEARCH
JP Morgan has a long history of recruiting and developing quantitative professionals and is a leader in applying AI and Machine Learning tools to support its clients and businesses. The goal of JP Morgan AI Research is to explore and advance cutting-edge research in the fields of AI and Machine Learning, as well as related fields like Cryptography, to develop solutions that are most impactful to JP Morgan's clients and businesses.
The team is headquartered in New York and present in key hubs around the world. It maintains partnerships with leading academic and research institutions around the world and works with them on areas of mutual interest. RESEARCHER
Researchers will be responsible for conducting primary end-to-end research typically within a specialized focus area. They will work individually and in collaboration with other JP Morgan and external researchers. As part of their research, Researchers will extensively write code, design and run experiments, build prototypes, and partner with other JP Morgan Machine Learning and Data Analytics Teams to develop techniques and components for broader use across the Firm. Researchers will also engage with the external research community by contributing to & attending prominent academic conferences.
- Advanced degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, or science & engineering fields
- Relevant academic, industry, or government researcher experience
- Publications in prominent conferences or journals
- Experience in conducting original research
- Programming skills (e.g., Python, C++ or Java) and/or experience with ML platforms such as Tensorflow, PyTorch etc.
- Experience with designing experiments and implementing prototypes and proofs-of-concept
- Curiosity and creativity
- Effective communication skills particularly while communicating advanced topics to non-technical audiences
- Demonstrable ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams
- Collaborative mindset and working style