CIB - Treasury Services Industry Sales Executive Consumer Retail Sector - ED/MD
The Treasury Services Industry Sales Executive role is amanager and individual contributor role, primarily responsible for developingbusiness across the wholesale payments business (payments, card, data analyticsand liquidity) from under penetrated clients/prospects and managing a team ofsenior and junior sales officers and as a leader for the team drive salesgrowth and profitability on a global basis. The Sales Industry Executive is expected drive the team to buildpipeline and achieve new business sales goals through effective accountplanning, strong relationships and implementation of sophisticated sellingstrategies. The Industry Sales Executive will have individual responsibilityfor select clients within the portfolio and will contribute similar effort tothe rest of the team on the above. Reports to the North America Large CorporateSales Executive. Roles andResponsibilities:
The primary responsibilities will be to lead the team to developnew business from clients within the Consumer Goods, Retail and Agriculture segment. The Treasury Services Industry SalesExecutive will be expected driveeffective product sales activity with valueto the firm as well as build a strong pipeline. In order to achieve the sales goal, each team is expected to execute acomprehensive selling strategy in conjunction with Product and the primary Bankingcoverage officers. The role will alsorequire very strong collaboration with client service, operations, technology,risk, credit, legal in order to optimize delivery. The Treasury ServicesIndustry Sales Executive will also be responsible for actively gaining athorough understanding of the market, the industry in which the clientoperates, the client's organizational and operating structure, buying processand business objectives to effectively position JPM and solutions optimally. Qualifications:
- Strong experience selling cash management products, knowledge of such products (10-15 years industry experience)
- Clear command of competitors' products, strategies and value propositions Proficiency in identifying and exploiting supplemental sales opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to position and close new business
- Ability to assist in the design, sale and delivery of value-added services (co-creation, or partnering across Wholesale Payments)
- Competence in assessing new opportunities/prospecting, contacting key decision makers
- Competence in assessing new opportunities across all markets and regions around the globe where clients and prospects operate.
- Strong account planning and demonstrated execution
- Comprehension of customer's industries, business needs and potential solutions
- Demonstrated leader through the ability to motivate others and provide a strategic vision
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong ability to influence and negotiation skills
J.P. Morgan'sCorporate & Investment Bank (CIB)
is a global leader across banking,markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations,governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100countries. With over $25 trillion of assets under custody and $450 billion indeposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raisescapital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.