CIB - Investment Banking - Investment Grade Finance - 1st/2nd Year Analyst
About J.P. Morgan Corporate &Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate &Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investorservices. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutionsentrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion ofassets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate &Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk andextends liquidity in markets around the world.
Investment Grade Finance isresponsible for originating fixed income securities as part of the capitalraising activities undertaken by our clients (both corporate and financialinstitutions). J.P. Morgan is the leader in investment grade bondissuance and loan origination, leading offerings for clients across industriesand geographies. Industry specialization enables us to service issuers'specific needs. We address both broad corporate finance topics as well asdetailed execution advice for our clients. We have dedicated originationteams for hybrid securities and debt Private Placements. In addition, ourLiability Management team aligns with the bond originators to provideintegrated solutions to our clients.
This role is for someone who is aFirst or Second Year Analyst. Analysts within Investment GradeFinance:
· Monitor global rate and creditmarket dynamics and how they affect our clients' liability portfolios andissuance decisions;
· Help to advise clients on marketing,timing and pricing of debt issuance and loan origination as well asrepurchasing or restructuring debt;
· Coordinate with syndicate, sales andtrading to price and sell the bonds;
· Know all priority clients and keyfinancing decision makers (CFOs, Treasurers, Asst. Treasurers, and CapitalMarkets Directors)
· Maintain direct dialogue with clientcoverage officers, debt and equity partners.
You will function as a fullyintegrated team member, in a flat structure that allows for direct clientinteraction and working directly with MDs, EDs and VPs. The Analyst is anintegral part of Investment Grade Finance where team members rely on theAnalyst to drive the process in deal executions and pitching. Qualifications:
To be considered for this role, you may berequired to complete a video interview powered by HireVue
- 1-2 years of investment banking experience or the equivalent
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Successful candidate will be able to comfortably interact with clients, coverage bankers and other product partners
- Strong analytical skills - both qualitative (credit analysis) and quantitative (bond math, pricing)
- Ability to work efficiently in a high pressure environment
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize deliverables