CIB - Global Corporate Banking - Natural Resources - Experienced Analyst/ Junior Analyst
The Global Corporate Bank manages J.P. Morgan's overall relationships with large corporations and public sector organizations globally to solve problems for clients and help them to grow. We help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management and investments. Clients benefit from dedicated coverage provided by experienced corporate bankers, who deliver the firm's extensive product platform and presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. We leverage the capital strength of JPMorgan Chase and extend credit to help clients grow their business.
As a central part of the firm's plans to further expand its successful international banking franchise, the Global Corporate Bank offers exciting opportunities as a place to work.
We are currently seeking to recruit for a Global Corporate Banking Analyst to support our team. Role Description:
Working in a team environment, the Analyst will have access to senior officers of the firm and senior clients. You will be challenged to perform at the highest levels of excellence and are rewarded for your achievements in a demanding environment. The analyst would be required to work with other professionals as a team drawing from the full spectrum of the firm's resources to develop customized financial solutions to meet the needs of clients.
The Analyst will work with Managing Directors, Executive Directors, Vice Presidents and Associates, assisting them with all client activities (marketing, execution and on-going relationship management). The analyst will assume responsibility for managing internal processes for deal executions, internal approvals, business aspects of regulatory reporting and ongoing management of client relationship Core Responsibilities:
- Assisting Corporate Bankers in managing existing clientrelationship and developing new client base
- Preparing internal approval documents such as creditmemos and balance sheet committee models
- Help with industry and credit analysis (reviewfinancial statements, listen to and summarize investor presentations, andsupport credit approval and documentation process)
- Conduct industry and company research
- Maintain internal reports including deal tracking,pipeline reports, and balance sheet memos
- Assist in the preparation of pitch books and othermarketing materials to help generate new revenue
- Help with projects asrequested
- Bachelor's degree with outstanding academic credentials and a preferred GPA of 3.2
- High level of motivation, dependability, intelligence & a team player
- Excellent MS Office skills, specifically Excel based modelling and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical and computer skills including PowerPoint and Excel based modelling
- Familiarity with JP Morgan processes and products
- Proficiency with research tools including Bloomberg
- At least one to two years of experience in either Corporate Banking, Investment Banking or Credit