CIB - Global Corporate Banking - Multinational Corporations Group - Analyst
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Global Corporate Bank manages J.P. Morgan's overall relationships with large corporations and public sector organizations globally to solve problems for clients and help them grow. Within this group, the North American MNC team covers the North American subsidiaries of global multinational companies headquartered in EMEA, APAC, and LATAM, across various sectors. We help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, investments and cash management. Clients benefit from dedicated coverage provided by experienced Regional Corporate Bankers and Treasury Sales Managers, who deliver the firm's extensive product platform in North America. We leverage the presence of JPMorgan Chase in more than 60 countries worldwide and the capital strength of the bank to help clients grow their business.
As a central part of the firm's plans to further expand its successful international banking franchise, the Global Corporate Bank offers exciting opportunities as a place to work.
We are currently recruiting for a Global Corporate Banking MNC Analyst to support our portfolio in North America.
Working in a team environment, the Analyst will have access to senior officers of the firm and senior clients. The Analyst will be challenged to perform at the highest levels of excellence and will be rewarded for their achievements in a demanding environment. They will be required to work alongside other professionals: as a team, they will draw from the full spectrum of the firm's resources to develop customized financial solutions that meet the unique needs of each client in the portfolio.
The Analyst will be supporting both assigned Bankers and Treasury Sales Managers (TSMs) with sales and relationship management activities (marketing, execution and general client requests). The Analyst will also assume responsibility for managing internal processes for deal execution, internal approvals and business aspects of regulatory reporting.
• Assisting Corporate Bankers and Treasury Sales Managers in managing existing client relationships and developing new client base to drive revenue growth
• Engaging and coordinating with partners across the firm to develop proficiency across all products within the scope of Banking, Markets and Asset Management (Credit, DCM, FX, Rates, Commodities, Asset Management, Investor Services), with a concentration in Treasury Services
• Preparing customized pitch books and other marketing materials to help generate new business as well as review existing relationships and setups; understanding clients' cash management structure and objectives to anticipate their needs
• Working with TSMs on new bids (including RFPs), leading with pricing and profitability models and assisting with the finalization of the sale through documentation negotiation and smooth handoff to the implementation and service teams
• Preparing internal approval documents such as credit memos and balance sheet committee models; supporting credit approval and documentation process and coordinating implementation of required facilities
• Maintaining internal reports; monitoring revenue trend reporting on a monthly basis to identify crucial upward and downward portfolio trends; working with Finance and Business Management teams to ensure deals are tracked accurately for reporting
• Helping with industry, credit and company analysis (review financial statements, listen to and summarize investor presentations) to detect trends and themes and communicating them effectively
• Conducting pricing analyses and supporting the development of pricing strategy/recommendations, especially as it relates to Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and new client requests
• Helping maintain existing business through a high level of customer satisfaction
• Partnering with Relationship Management Professionals (RMPs) on the client onboarding and KYC process to ensure the Firm's adherence to legal, regulatory and compliance requirements
• Leading ah-hoc projects and analyses as requested Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree with outstanding academic credentials
• At least two years of professional experience (experience in Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Credit or Treasury Services is a plus, but not required)
• Self-starter with high level of motivation, dependability, intelligence & a team player mentality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to synthesize complex problems into concise conclusions
• Strong time management, organization and planning skills
• Ability to build and mobilize internal networks and resources
• Strong quantitative, analytical and computer skills including PowerPoint and Excel-based modeling
• Familiarity with J.P. Morgan processes and products a plus
• Proficiency with research tools including Bloomberg and FactSet
• Series 63 & 79 license holders preferred
• Fluency in a second language is a strong plus
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete a video interview powered by HireVue