CIB - Energy Investment Banking – Power & Utilities Coverage – Experienced Associate / Vice President
As a seasoned Investment Banking professional, you'll have experience developing strong relationships with corporates and financial institution clients and working across different products. You'll work on deals and transaction across the spectrum of our banking products, including mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, restructurings, loans, and equity capital and debt capital raises.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Acting as the primary day-to-day client point of contact and lead banker on deals
• Reviewing and coordinating the analytic work of junior bankers to move marketing/execution process forward
• Experience in training junior bankers
• Refining marketing/execution materials for maximum client impact
• Overseeing the creation of financial projection models
• Identifying and managing all risks in a given deal
• Liaising with other internal and external parties on transactions (eg. lawyers, accountants, counterparties)
• Leading client negotiations, Q&A process and management interviews
• Minimum of 2 years of experience (if post MBA) or a minimum of 4 years of experience (if post Bachelors) in Investment Banking; Energy and/or M&A experience is highly desired.
• Proven ability to be a relationship builder who can establish trust and credibility across JPMorgan.
• Highly organized, detail oriented and proactive. Energetic and decisive, with high level of integrity. Investment Banking (GIB)
Within Investment Banking, the firm works with a broad range of issuer clients, including corporations, institutions and governments, to provide comprehensive strategic advice, capital raising and risk management expertise. In-depth, industry-specific expertise and regional market acumen enable our industry coverage teams to serve the evolving needs of clients around the world. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term relationships by taking a holistic and forward-looking view on our relationships, and identifying ways to help clients achieve their most important business objectives. About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $24 trillion of assets under custody and $420 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.