CIB - Digital & Platform Services Operations - Program Manager - Client Experience Transformation - ED
CIB - Operations Transformation Program
Executive Director Program Manager Job Description Organization:
The CIB Operations Transformation Program is a strategic, organization-wide initiative to leverage existing innovative activities and implement programs to achieve large scale change. The program is focused on improving efficiency, scalability and operational leverage across CIB Operations by executing a coordinated, cross-LOB transformation strategy. Role Description:
The candidate joining our group will be expected to lead high-impact strategic initiatives with senior leadership visibility. The programs will typically be focused on Client Experience Transformation - Interaction Management, where you will be required to implement identified opportunities that transform the way we interact with internal and external clients, using a data driven approach to deliver on a target state vision that significantly reduces/eliminates the volume of client interactions (enquiries and exceptions). You will be asked to lead work streams/projects across the CIB lines of business from assessment through articulation of recommendations and execution.
The role and responsibilities of Executive Director within the Interaction Management Program will include the following:
- Partner with representatives from across the CIB organisation, including Business, Finance, Operations and Technology to identify existing and potential client interaction (e nquiries and exceptions) elimination efforts
- Confirm key stakeholders, obtain stakeholder buy-in, establish governance and develop implementation plans to deliver a cross-CIB LOB approach to reduce/eliminate client interactions. Serve as a key leader in building and maintaining global relationships with stakeholder groups
- Perform detailed data analysis to validate the value proposition of client interaction eliminations
- Influence direction using relevant data analysis, and lead and deliver key aspects of implementation across the CIB
- Determine baseline MIS data. Define and implement metrics that facilitate tracking client interaction elimination and demonstrate that the value proposition is being realised
- Apply change management approaches and methodologies to drive change to operating models, standardising or consolidating key activities that will reduce/eliminate interactions
- Degree educated with banking experience in program management or product development
- Knowledge of the CIB and multiple asset classes a plus.
- Knowledge of CIB Operations groups, including Wholesale Payments, Markets and Securities Services, as well as an understanding of Finance Risk and Compliance teams
- Experience performing large scale data analysis and manipulation, leveraging common and niche tooling to model and surface key data interpretations
- Experience using data to develop metrics/MIS, and implementing relevant process to track and report progress
- Experience developing target state vision, inclusive of technology and operating models
- Experience leading strategic process re-engineering initiatives across process, organization, and technology
- Experience building strong relationships within a short time period, and leveraging relationships to lead and influence direction across multiple stakeholder groups
- Knowledge of and experience with Lean, Six Sigma and Agile
This role provides an excellent platform to be involved in the senior leadership transformation agenda across the CIB, D&PS and LOBs.
All internal moves will normally take place on the same grade and same salary. Salaries are reviewed annually in February. Exceptions to the rule regarding transfer on current salary may include a move between geographic locations