CIB – Neovest – Product Management – Vice President
CIB -Neovest - Product Management - Vice President
Neovest is apremier multi-asset, broker-neutral electronic trading platform, providing asingle source of access to diverse pools of liquidity, including direct routingto over 340 brokers across more than 120 global markets. We deliversophisticated tools for single-instrument, pairs, portfolio, and spread tradingin global equities, futures, options, and FX markets. Flexible &customizable, our platform streamlines workflow, empowering efficient andconfident trading. Neovest is used by thousands of trading professionals everyday.
This NewYork based Product Management position requires an in-depth understanding ofthe global financial markets, developing and executing a product strategy, abackground in the institutional space with the ability to manage a product fromstrategy to execution, outstanding presentation skills, a collaborativeapproach, excellent networking skills, and technical aptitude. Responsibilities:
- Define product strategy to deliver software solutions to the buy- and sell-sides, as well as channel partners.
- Understand and communicate competitive landscape and market distribution
- Create and cultivate relationships with team members and key clients.
- Prioritization and communication across multiple lines of business
- Increase product distribution and adoption by identifying and monetizing growth opportunities.
- Stakeholder syndication of new initiatives and growth opportunities
- Project management of budget and resources
- Support and service planning
- Work with management on strategic partnership opportunities in the Fintech space
- Required: 3 years of experience in product management. Preferably in in the Fintech space.
- Required: Excellent communication, presentation, and inter-personal skills.
- Required: Natural and effortless networker.
- Required: Ability to work independently, as a team member and as a leader.
- Required: Strong project and time management skills
- Preferred: Experience with futures, FX and/or bond markets.