CIB – Energy Marketing – Vice President
As a Vice President in Sales and Marketing you will beresponsible for maintaining and developing key corporate client relationships,including day-to-day execution of energy products. You will need to be fluent in these products to effectively navigate among abroad range of clients (oil and gas producers, utilities, midstream operators,independent power producers, financial sponsors, merchant marketing and tradingcompanies) along with idea generation and market insight. In addition,you will bring a collaborative approach working with our business partners intrading, research and banking to provide comprehensive client coverage acrossthe platform. This role can sit in New York or Houston. This role requires a wide variety of strengths andcapabilities, including:
CIBSales and Marketing
- Proven track record in physical energy dealorigination and execution
- Knowledge of credit and corporate financeprinciples and their relationship to structured energy transactions withcorporate clients
- Critical thinker and driver of trade conceptsand themes 7 years of relevant experience in physicalenergy sales, origination, trading or structuring
- Developed and established relationships with keycorporate clients Strong understanding of fundamental productknowledge and market structure
- Clear, logical thinker with strong qualitativeskill set including effective communication and presentation
- Strong team player that partners well withprincipals of the platform including Research, Trading and BankingStrongproficiency in Bloomberg, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
CIB Sales& Marketing professionals help corporate and institutional clients navigatethe breadth of the J.P. Morgan's product offerings across Markets and InvestorServices. The teams focus on matching the firm's resources to our clients'needs. We do that through our traditional sales force that is organized byproduct, sector and geography, as well as through our e-Sales professionals whoare spearheading the build out of our electronic offering, including thedevelopment of J.P. Morgan Markets. Clients also have access to dedicatedstructuring professionals who generate actionable trade ideas and developunique solutions that address specific client requirements. Additionally, theGlobal Investor Client Management (ICM) team works closely with our largest,most-active clients to connect them to the firm's offerings that meet theirunique needs. CIBMarkets
J.P.Morgan's global Markets business is comprised of the world's leading securitiesand derivatives sales, trading and research groups. Our professionals are atthe center of the world's financial markets, providing liquidity, insights andanalytics, competitive pricing across the full spectrum of asset classes - allfocused on helping clients outperform their benchmarks. Our clients are the world's largestpublic and private institutional investors including: asset managers,financial institutions, public and private pension funds, governments, hedgefunds, insurance companies, corporates and more. We offer clients a full suiteof services to meet their specific needs from award-winning research and salesideas, analytics, trade execution, to post-trade services like clearing andsettlement. J.P. Morgan Markets is the firm's institutional portal, providingdirect electronic access to these products and services. J.P.Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P.Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking,markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations,governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100countries.
JPMorganChase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employerDisability/Veteran.