CIB – Credit Trading – Desk Analyst/Financing – Analyst
CIB - Credit Trading - Desk Analyst/Financing - Analyst
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader acrossbanking, markets and investor services. The world's most importantcorporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business inmore than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategicadvice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets aroundthe world.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financialservices firm with assets of more than $2 trillion, over 265,000 employees andoperations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segmentsincluding Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment BankingCommercial Banking, Consumer and Community Banking.
Through collaboration, intellectual curiosity andcreativity, you can accomplish extraordinary things at J.P. Morgan. Our peopledo outstanding work by partnering with clients and each other to generatepositive change in our local and global communities every single day. We arecommitted to your growth and development. We offer opportunities across all ofour businesses that can take you in any direction you want to go and leaderswho will support you in getting there.
- Work closely with Senior Analysts and management of the Financing business to analyze and develop credit opinions on middle market and broadly syndicated loans
- Manage new asset requests from clients as well as quarterly portfolio reviews, communicating frequently with Analysts and Portfolio Managers at our Asset Manager clients
- Partner closely with our parters in technology to continuously improve analysis of our large and rapidly growing collateral data
- Collaborate with numerous stakeholder partners to improve JPMorgan's position in the Direct Lending and Middle Market space
- 1-3 years of experience in an analyst capacity at a major North American firm in one of the following areas: Investment Banking, Syndicated Finance, Credit/Equity Research, Credit Risk Management
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Statistics, or related quantitative field
- Must have experience analyzing companies' financial statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement), with strong financial modeling experience in Excel
- Knowledge of corporate capital structures, including corporate bonds, leveraged loans, CDS, public / private equity
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Strong communication skills, ability and willingness to learn on the job, work well with peers, and a strong ability to multi-task