CIB- Investment Banking - Leveraged Finance - Experienced Analyst
Starting your career in Investment Banking Division as anAnalyst, you will be a key player in the execution of the firm's business. You will work with expert professionalsat the heart of a leading global investment bank. Senior bankers will get toknow you - both as a person and as a valued member of a winning team. You willexperience training, hands-on learning opportunities, continuous mentoring andfeedback, and numerous development opportunities. You will use yourrelated experience to contribute to the firm's M&A execution and capitalraising capabilities while helping build J.P. Morgan's franchise and reputationin the marketplace. You will develop strong functional skills in the majorareas of investment banking and become a senior client executive who is capableof generating and executing your own transactions. Joining here means you'llbecome part of our inclusive teams and culture, unified by the firm's missionand commitment to success. This role requires awide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· Prior work experience in an investment bankingfront office, or related, role.
· Strong accounting, finance, quantitative andbusiness writing skills.
· A well-rounded academic background from a toptier educational institution.
· Understands transaction cycle and the steps inthe process and is execution oriented.
· Impeccable communication details with theability to effectively interact with senior professionals, clients and keystakeholders in other line of business.
· Self-directed, highly motivated, and able towork independently
· Excellent quantitative and analytical skillswith the ability to synthesize large amounts of information and explain /simplify complex topics.
· Ability to work well under pressure, multi-taskand meet time sensitive deadlines. InvestmentBanking (GIB)
WithinInvestment Banking, the firm works with a broad range of issuer clients,including corporations, institutions and governments, to provide comprehensivestrategic advice, capital raising and risk management expertise. In-depth,industry-specific expertise and regional market acumen enable our industrycoverage teams to serve the evolving needs of clients around the world. Ourfirst-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients driveseverything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term relationships by takinga holistic and forward-looking view on our relationships, and identifying waysto help clients achieve their most important business objectives. AboutJ.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader acrossbanking, markets and investor services. The world's most importantcorporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business inmore than 100 countries. With $24 trillion of assets under custody and $420billion in deposits ,the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital,manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete avideo interview powered by HireVue.