CIB- High Grade Credit Research – Analyst/Associate
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The High Grade Credit Research team is responsible for single name views, coverage and sector outlooks covering corporate issuers in the US credit markets. The team covers single name bonds, loans, CDS and other credit instruments.
The Analyst role includes:
- Supporting senior credit analyst
- Performing company financial analysis and financial modeling
- Writing and producing regular and ad hoc research reports on single name and sector issues
- Be creative in producing and presenting data for publications, presentations, and client requests
- Develop trade recommendations across the range of products
- Interface with senior company management and industry consultants
- Work with sales people, traders and JPM clients to market the team views and provide a high level of client service
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented; ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong work ethic and team-oriented personality
- Strong interest in markets and comfort working in a fast- paced trading floor environment
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.