CIB-Wholesale Payments-Digital Channels-Product Specialist-Vice President
The Global Digital Channels team is responsible for productmanagement and sales support of global Treasury Service client facing platformsincluding J.P. Morgan Access, Host to Host, Payconnexion, Receivables Online, ChaseQuick Pay, and regional local channels EBICS, Russia Online, Saudi, FSI,Virtual Branch, Brazil Online.
The Digital Channels Product Sales Specialist (PSS) role isresponsible for supporting client and Treasury Sales teams in the NA regionthrough the sales cycle (pre-sale and post-sale). The role requires a deepunderstanding of Corporate & Investment Bank's (CIB) Core Cash solutions aswell as JPMorgan's connectivity and integration solutions for corporate ERP andTreasury Workstation landscapes. The role has a strong technical bias andrequires the ability to identify, create and pitch client-tailored strategicconnectivity and functional integration solutions predicated on latest industrystandards. Understanding of client challenges, industry trends, market pricingand competitive intelligence will be required as inputs into deal strategy andthe Digital Channels strategic product roadmap. In addition to technicaladvisory around industry best practices, the role will also help definestrategic client process re-engineering recommendations, contribute to businesscase analyses for clients, and articulate the end-to-end operationalefficiencies and benefits of our connectivity and integration capabilities indelivering our global core cash solutions.
• Function as subject matter expert across core cash DigitalChannels solutions, including internet, host-host, API, SWIFT and mobile
• Work directly with Treasury Sales and Clients to understandtheir needs and assist with technical integration solution design acrossdigital channels
• Support Sales with client needs identification, solutionrecommendations and pricing
• Support Sales in responding to complex RFPs, non-standardinformation requests,
• Support Sales in delivering product demos and best and finalsolution presentations (over phone or in-person)
• Provide training and support to Sales and business partners onnew product/channel capabilities
• Provide market feedback to Digital Channels strategy functionincluding client feedback, product gaps, industry and competitive landscapeinformation
• Partner with product leads across product development lifecycleserving as the voice-of-the-client; assist with concept design, featuredevelopment, and preparation for product launch to clients as necessary.
• Engage with internal product partners to understand the impactsof changes associated with the Digital Channel Products, including newprocesses, tools, communications and training.
• Contribute input into marketing strategy and communicationsplans
• Provide bank representation within key industry standards bodiesand workgroups
• Establish relationships with 3rd party vendors (ERP, TMS, etc.)to elicit market information for channel strategy consideration
• Attend client roundtables, strategy whiteboarding, workshops,etc., as required
• Represent organization at internal and external clientconferences and trade shows
• Moderate travel is required for the role Qualifications
- 5 years of Treasury/Cash Management sales or productmanagement/development experience, with a focus on end to end processingassociated to payables and receivables product sets
- Experience with, and technical knowledge of Digital Channelsproducts including; internet, host-host, API, SWIFT and mobile channels
- Knowledge of cash management services and products includingcollections, payments, account structures, and liquidity management
- Strong payments industry knowledge; consultative background aroundcomplex solutions preferred
- Technical expertise and experience of ISO 20022 and SWIFTstandards across payments and cash management domains
- Working knowledge of key ERP (AP, AR and Treasury) functions andTreasury Management Systems (TMS)
- Strong executive management presentation skills, including abilityto pitch at the CFO level
- Ability to understand and articulate customer needs and turnrequirements into actionable solutions
- Experience leading technology demonstrations
- Ability to mobilize internal networks and resources
- Ability to generate ideas, identify and drive the development ofnew business
- Demonstrate excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Strong working relationships with clients, colleagues andcross-functional partners
- Excellent organizational, time management and planning skills
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is aglobal leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's mostimportant corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with theirbusiness in more than 100 countries. With $24 trillion of assets under custodyand over $420 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank providesstrategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in marketsaround the world.