CIB-Wholesale Payments-Data Science & Artificial Intelligence-Product Manager, VP/ED
The data anddesign (d d) team in JP Morgan is a rapidly growing team responsible for transformingthe way we and our clients do business - balancing the art of decision makingwith science. We are data scientists andengineers, design strategists and product managers. We model our payment network which represents20% of global US$ flow, to derive insights and create new revenue generatingdata products. We work with our clientsas well as our product, sales, service and operations teams.
We need strategicproblem solvers and people leaders who are fluent in data science. If you enjoy breaking down business challengesin creative ways and leading teams to deliver state-of-the-art data products tofulfill these challenges, then the data design team would like to speak withyou. We are looking for a ProductManager who can leverage data to help J.P. Morgan rethink how it runs itsbusiness. What you'll do:
Who you are
- Manage anddeliver data science and AI-driven products through the entire life-cycle includescoping, structuring, development and delivery. Reach to develop frameworks for addressing business challenges throughdata
- Serve as astrategic partner to key business leaders and develop strong, on-goingconsultative relationships with stakeholders. Work with product partners on projects driving towards a vision of afully data empowered organization
- Identifybusiness problems and opportunities to create unique sources of value that cankeep the strategy ahead of external trends and competitors. We clear 20% of US$ globally, how can we putthis data to good use?
- Manage a teamof data scientists, data engineers, and design strategists to drive the rightkind of decision-making from solution concepting into data modeling intotechnical development. Marryinganalytical chops with client empathy is critical to succeeding in this role.
- Work withsmart and accomplished teammates who have the experience, talent, skills andpersonalities to create data products that are developed with people in mind.You will represent a different way of working -human-centered - iterative -collaborating in small multidisciplinary teams.
About J.P.Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank
- Hybrid at your core: You combine deep strategic and businessinsight with a quantitative background. This is an incredible opportunity for hybrid thinkers that love to learnand synthesize in a high-performing culture.
- Strategy Consulting Expertise: 5 years of work experience, 3 years ofexperience in top tier management consulting firm. Superb at problemstructuring, integrating thinking, problem solving towards practical businessimpact. Ability to influence multiplehigh level stakeholders across several functions. Outstanding presentation skills, includingpresenting technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Quantitative fluency - Demonstrated ability to supervise and leadcomplex quantitative analyses. Familiaritywith a broad set of statistical and machine learning techniques on largedatasets.
- Cognitive and Communications Skill - Highly articulate, built upon anunderlying fundamental clarity of thought. General ability to root outfundamental issues, bring order from chaos, synthesize elegant conceptualframeworks, and drive to clear decisions.
- Leadership - Primary focus of building something ofsignificance. Self-confidence, poise, and personal presence that inspiresconfidence in others. Charisma, gravitas, intellect, flexibility, and integritythat motivates others to trust, collaborate, and follow. Drive to push teams to achieve superiorperformance while creating a supportive developmental environment
- Education - Masters or PhD in a quantitativediscipline
J.P.Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking,markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations,governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice,raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.