CIB-Wholesale Payments-Data Product Manager-VP
About the Team
We are a new and rapidly growing team of change agents inside J.P. Morgan. We are data scientists, design strategists and business leaders set on creating and building data products that transform the way we and our clients do business - balancing the art of decision making with science.
What we build will matter and have a huge impact; our products and solutions will reach thousands of our clients around the world, and affect how J.P. Morgan does business. Our group will also work closely with FinTech teams to find emerging tech companies that can help us accelerate development of new products. Why join?
This is a fascinating time, as new technologies, analytics and business models are emerging with the potential to radically transform financial services. You will be at the leading edge inside the company driving change. You will:
- Manage and deliver projects through the entire life-cycle to include scoping, structuring and analytical resolution. Reach to develop frameworks for addressing business challenges through data
- Serve as a strategic partner to key business leaders and develop strong, on-going consultative relationships with stakeholders. Work with partners on projects driving towards a vision of a fully data empowered organization
- Identify business problems and opportunities to create unique sources of value that can keep the strategy ahead of external trends and competitors
- You will manage a team of design strategists, data translators and data engineers to drive the right kind of decision-making from solution concepting into data modeling into technical development. Marrying analytical chops with client empathy is critical to succeeding in this role
- You will work with smart and accomplished teammates who have the experience, talent, skills and personalities to create data products that are developed with people in mind. You will represent a different way of working -human-centered - iterative - collaborating in small multidisciplinary teams
Hybrid at your core
- You combine deep strategic and business insight with a quantitative background and client empathy. This is an incredible opportunity for hybrid thinkers that love to learn and synthesize in a high-performing culture. Strategy Consulting Expertise
- 5 years experience in top tier management consulting or equivalent work experience . Superb at problem structuring, integrating thinking, problem solving towards practical business impact. Ability to influence multiple high level stakeholders across several functions. Outstanding presentation skills, including presenting technical concepts to non-technical audiences. Quantitative background
- Demonstrated ability to supervise complex substantive analysis, including statistical models on large data sets. Cognitive and Communications Skill
- Highly articulate, built upon an underlying fundamental clarity of thought. General ability to root out fundamental issues, bring order from chaos, synthesize elegant conceptual frameworks, and drive to clear decisions.
- Primary focus of building something of significance. Self-confidence, poise, and personal presence that inspires confidence in others. Charisma, gravitas, intellect, flexibility, and integrity that motivates others to trust, collaborate, and follow. Drive to push teams to achieve superior performance while creating a supportive developmental environment Education
- Masters or PhD in a quantitative discipline About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.