CIB-Wholesale Payments-Data Product Delivery Specialist, Analyst/Associate
We are a new and rapidly growing teamof change agents inside J.P. Morgan. We are data scientists, design strategistsand business leaders set on creating and building data products that transformthe way we and our clients do business - balancing the art of decision makingwith science.
What we build will matter and havehuge impact; our products and solutions will reach thousands of our clientsaround the world, and affect how J.P. Morgan does business, moving trillions ofdollars a day. Our group will also work closely with FinTech teams to findemerging tech companies that can help us accelerate development of newproducts. Why join?
New technologies, analytics and businessmodels are emerging with the potential to radically transform financialservices. You will be at the leading edge inside the company driving change.You will:
- Drive and support business needs and product requirements through itslife cycle
- Work closely with project managers to drive product needs based onbusiness priorities and timelines.
- Support engineering, product, design and data science teams, in research,analysis, business need identification, workflow analysis, documentation,testing, and anything else the team needs, in order to launch a data product.
- Be a data driven analytical professional, with an affinity fordetails
- Translate short term goals to actionable product requirements, whilekeeping the long term product vision, design, and strategy in mind.
- Education - BA/BS or equivalent work experience; Master's degree a plus.
- ProductAnalysis and Execution Skill -
- You'reconfident taking ownership of business/system analysis and product executionfrom start to finish and enjoy the process of turning nebulous ideas intoreality.
- You willsupport a cross functional team, and help with gathering and analyzingrequirements and writing functional specifications.
- You willinterface with the business, data scientists and software engineering team toelicit tech, ML, functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Communicatecomplex information such as systems architecture, business process flows, crosssystem impacts, etc.
- DataAnalysis Skill -
- You canconnect, investigate, and analyze data from an array of sources, and supportthe team with their research and analysis.
- You understandabstract concepts or data-driven information and can turn them into visualsthat help audience understand the concepts or derive meaning from the data,using tools like Visio.
- You arepersistent and innovative, and you thrive on finding trends that help team makeinformed decisions.
- You haveexperience with mySQL (or similar), and have expertise working with large datasets.
- Test Planningand Execution Skills - Experience in planning, coordinating,executing, and tracking large cross system UAT cycles.
- OrganizationalSkills - Strong organizational skills and demonstratedability to track outstanding issues on multiple work streams. Experienceworking on an agile software development team is mandatory.
- Cognitive and Communications Skill - Highly articulate, built upon an underlying fundamental clarity of thought. General ability to root our fundamental issues, bring order from chaos, synthesize elegant insights, and drive to clear decisions.
- Leadership - Primary focus of building something of significance. Self-confidence, poise, and personal presence that inspires confidence.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate& Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investorservices. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutionsentrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate &Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk andextends liquidity in markets around the world.