CCAR Workstream Lead # 095930
The main duty of a Sr. Project Manager on the IHC Delivery Management team is to manage the delivery of front-to-back regulatory change projects impacting Credit Suisse's Intermediate Holding Company (IHC). The Project Manager is expected to lead all aspects of such a project, including mobilization, crafting, execution, and closedown, with minimal supervision. Project Managers are expected to take end-to-end responsibility for delivery of their projects, with support of Executive Sponsor.
This role is for a project manager who will be part of the core team responsible for implementation of process, data, and model enhancements in support of Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) requirements for the IHC.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have at least 10+ years project management experience within financial services industry or with a leading consulting firm
- A demonstrated track record of successfully delivering major projects an investment bank or similar institution
- You have strong knowledge of investment banking processes - front to back
- Very strong core project management, presentation, and communication skills
- Has been involved in delivery of significant process and technology change
- Experience in working with C-suite executives
- Strong business analysis and problem solving skills
- Experience in achieving results in a project context using resources that do not report directly to you (e.g. from clients, from other departments, external suppliers)
- Solid knowledge of IT: managing IT-oriented projects, user's requirements / testing. Must have interfaced with technology groups and IT implementations
- Demonstrated experience of successfully managing senior stakeholders at Steering / Operating Committee level
- Strong organizational and relationship building skills, at all levels
In addition, the following will be a strong plus in the role:
- Experience implementing CCAR requirements at an Investment Bank
- Strong understanding of core Investment Banking Risk and Finance measures, including Liquidity, Balance Sheet, RWA, Capital, etc.
- Hands-on experience managing delivery of significant organization change, such as establishment of new department, requiring design of related policies, procedures, and controls
- Experience interacting with U.S. regulators and solid understanding of regulatory requirements and definitions