- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Business Strategy Officer
Business Strategy Officer
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Private Client Coverage
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19018705
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
Brief Description of the Organization The Citi Private Bank, one of the largest private banking businesses in the world, provides professional wealth management services for 26,000 clients globally, including a third of the world's billionaires, operating in 60 offices in more than 30 countries.
The Citi Private Bank offers unmatched global reach, coupled with a full range of portfolio management and investment advisory services, an array of structured lending and banking services, as well as expertise from Citi's Markets and Banking division
Citi Private Bank is dedicated to helping clients meet their financial needs and goals. We serve them as a true financial partner and trusted advisor. Our experienced professionals serve the needs of wealthy families, individuals, and entrepreneurs. Description of the Position This Business Strategy group is responsible for assisting the North America Head of the Private Bank and Leadership Team on various projects and initiatives, including planning and executing sales conferences and leadership meetings, in-depth financial and business analysis and building strategy around business development and best sales practices. In this capacity, the group also serves as the North America liaison between the Private Bank and Citi corporate leadership. This group is also the central point for collecting client feedback, running forums, and driving follow up and client strategy. In addition, this group is responsible for vetting prospects through the CPB public website resulting in qualified new clients and running partnerships and initiatives between Citi Private Bank and other Citi businesses.
· Take on high-level strategic opportunities in sufficient depth and breadth in order to uncover root causes, develop solutions and translate into specific recommendations for action
· Partner with business teams throughout the Private Bank to ensure that communication of strategy, management decisions and requests are appropriately interpreted and acted upon
· Grasp key priorities and complex issues quickly for the larger organization and create clear written presentations/communications
· Demonstrate a significant grasp of the organization, the business and the markets to deliver crisp and succinct executive-level responses
· Increase revenue by acquiring new clients and expanding share of wallet with existing clients through data analysis, digital marketing and partnerships with businesses within Citigroup
· Develop and manage strategic partnerships between the Private Bank and other businesses throughout Citi
· Respond to client and prospect inquiries on an as needed basis
· Create senior presentations as required
· Knowledge of private banking clients and services
· Expert analytical skills
· Strong communication skills
· Experience working with large and complex teams
· Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred