Business Risk Management Project Manager
Are you a problem solver?
Do you know how to juggle multiple projects at once?
Are you tech savvy?
We're looking for someone like that who can:
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Assist with the following pieces of work: Management dashboard tools, client complaints and user application maintenance and transition to new platform, product taxonomy implementation in Trading Mandates, IT change management within Trading Mandates, dormant product review control enhancements
- Think strategically, making business cases that hold up over the long term
- Drive ongoing process improvements
- Manage stakeholder expectations
You will be working with the Investment Bank COO Business Risk Management Team in New York City.
The Investment Bank provides corporate, institutional and wealth management clients with expert advice, innovative financial solutions, outstanding execution and comprehensive access to the world's capital markets. It offers financial advisory and capital markets, research, equities, foreign exchange, precious metals and tailored fixed income services in rates and credit through its two business units, Corporate Client Solutions and Investor Client Services. The Investment Bank is an active participant in capital markets flow activities, including sales, trading and market-making across a range of securities.
Your experience and skills
- A college degree and 4-6 years of relevant experience in the financial industry or consulting within the financial industry
- VBA and MS Access experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Persistence! The role requires frequent follow up and interaction with junior and senior staff of the bank.
- Ability to work with stakeholders of various ranks across all parts of the firm
- Good analytical skills, are a quick learner and attention to detail
- Aptitude for understanding technology
- A ‘can do' approach, combined with a high level of energy and commitment to support the business. An ability to be flexible and proactive in solving problems and issues for business management staff.
- The ability to work under pressure
- Proven ability to hit deadlines and stay within budget
- Experience in an environment where no two days are the same
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.