We are looking for someone like that who can:
• Understand the priorities and strategic goals of the function
• Manage the workforce plan for an organization of a size of 120+ resources
• Work closely with the delivery leads to capture new demand, challenge realistic start dates
• Make sure the workforce plan aligns to our portfolio planning
• Drive the setup and closure of new programs in PPM (portfolio management tool)
• Manage a portfolio of projects ranging from quick tasks such as time booking to longer term strategic tasks such as upward pressure on costs
• Instigating change initiatives that will drive the business forward
• Work with a variety of stakeholders both within your function and with supporting units (e.g. finance)
You will be working in the Asset Management IT team in either Stamford/Weehawken or Chicago. As a business manager for the Portfolio Management & Trading function you will be working mainly with stakeholders in the US, but also with a global team located in various locations such as London, Zurich and India.
• Ideally 3 years of experience working as a business manager or in a role which required the above expertise
• A finance or portfolio management background
• Banking experience as a plus
• Very organized and able to juggle many tasks simultaneously
• Pro-active, detail-oriented, forward-thinking and output-driven
• An excellent communicator with persuasive presentation skills
• Quick learner with new things be it a new IT tool or different process
• Always looking to remove barriers and make the way we work more efficient
• Natural risk manager with a strategic mind-set
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.