Business Manager - Treasury
- $500 - $600/day
- New York, NY, USA
- Contract, Full time
- Park Hudson International
- 25 Jan 19
The Strategy team within Treasury is a small team responsible for implementation of US Treasury's strategy and operating model, including oversight of key transformation and remediation initiatives as well as the business management function. The team works with the individual Treasury teams including Liquidity Management, Asset and Liability Management, Capital Management, Treasury Markets and Regulation to ensure Treasury delivers on its strategic agenda across all areas.
- Strategy - Ensure US Treasury's strategy, operating model, infrastructure and architecture support effective delivery of the US and global Treasury mandate.
- New Initiatives - Provide program management for new initiatives impacting multiple areas of Treasury (ex: Alternative Reference Rate). Work closely with Treasury teams, infrastructure and business partners to drive Treasury Strategy inclusive of balance sheet, liquidity and transformation initiatives.
- People - Acquiring and developing talent, planning succession, strengthening leadership and creating culture/environment for success.
- COO / Business Management - Ensure effective delivery of the local and global business management agenda, meeting all deadlines and targets.
- Delivery - Oversight of the remediation portfolio, and ensure the existence of robust and complete delivery plans.
Qualifications / Skills:
- 5-10 years of prior experience within Treasury
- Strong understanding of Treasury functions and concepts
- Experience with facilitation of Treasury based optimization strategies
- Understanding of process flows within an investment bank
- Experience with project planning, workflows and documentation