Business Development Partner Strategist - Enterprise Data
What is Bloomberg Enterprise Data?
Bloomberg's Enterprise Data department develops data offerings that are considered best in class by the capital markets community. Across real time market data, reference data, historical pricing data, and unique analytics we offer:
What's the Role?
- The most comprehensive and highest quality content in the industry
- Distribution platforms that are flexible, reliable, fast, and easy to onboard
- Easy to use data that is ready for analysis
- These critical datasets serve as the primary source of information across the front, middle, and back office at the most respected capital markets firms across the globe
Building and maintaining a strong partner ecosystem is essential to our success. Capital markets firms use vendor software solutions across the front, middle, and back office. Ensuring that these software solutions are nourished by Bloomberg's wealth of content offer mutual customers a competitive advantage while oftentimes reducing their total cost of ownership.
As a Business Development Analyst in the 3rd Party Business Strategy team, you will play a meaningful role in seeking and onboarding new vendor partners, growing strategic relationships with existing partners, and working with Sales and Product Development teams to define strategies that grow revenue through partner channels.
The ideal candidate will be customer focused, have a balanced business and technology competence, and possess a genuine passion for FinTech in Capital Markets. You will use an ambitious spirit and inquisitive approach to find opportunities but know that hard work, hands-on engagement, and attention to detail is what brings solutions to market and differentiates us versus our competitors. We'll trust you to:
What do I need to apply?
- Lead engagements with strategic partners to our Enterprise Data business.
- Serve as Industry and Product experts of our partner solutions
- Engage with Product Development, Sales, Customers, and Vendor partners to ensure solutions meet customer needs and are positioned strategically.
- Confidently make recommendations to customers and partners
- Develop go to market strategies and supporting materials to ensure that we are improving revenue from our partner pipelines
- Build positive relationships with our vendor partners through knowledge sharing, insights, and trustworthiness
- Influence internal and external partners
- Balance hands on work with a desire to keep up with market trends
We'd love to see:
- Experience with the technology that drives capital market firms
- Experience with the data required to facilitate decision making across the Front, Middle, and Back office
- Strong understanding of capital markets, banking, asset management, risk, and/or the trade lifecycle
- Experience leading sophisticated tri-party relationships
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills that will drive adoption of our offerings
- Entrepreneurial mentality, revenue-focus, and comfort working in a non-hierarchical, large global organization
- Passion for consistent learning
- Ability to travel
- Sophisticated Technical or Management degrees
If this sounds like you, apply and we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps. In the meantime, check out https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/solution/data-and-content
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status