Business Development Director - Retirement Plan Services
- Salary + bonus
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Oct 17 2017-10-19
Altfest Personal Wealth Management has a compelling opportunity for a Business Development Director to drive the growth of a New York leader in the fee-only, independent Financial Planning market. The Business Development Director is a results-driven, highly motivated self-starter who blends integrity with a strong work ethic.
The Business Development Director is responsible for developing and selling Altfest’s Retirement Plan Services to qualified institutions with retirement plans. This can be accomplished through the Business Development Director’s network and building new networks.
The Business Development Director assumes total ownership of the sales cycle from initiation to closing. This includes:
• Creating, building, and managing a sales pipeline.
• Maintaining a clear understanding of key sales metrics and use it to continuously improve results.
• Reporting activities and results on a continuous basis.
• Managing multiple prospects with a clear understanding of the key decision maker(s).
• Grouping prospects and creating tailored sales actions for each.
Applicants should have all of the following:
- Success in the retirement plan marketplace, with solid relationships with Plan Sponsors.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Possess relationships with viable “Centers of Influence” within the retirement plan marketplace and have a demonstrated track record of success in leveraging these relationships.
- Strong desire and demonstrated ability to pursue new business opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills with well-honed presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to gain respect and trust from a broad group of constituents including corporate executives, financial intermediaries, trusted advisors, and others.
- Demonstrated track record in prospect engagement, pipeline management, and sales conversion.
- Proven experience in leveraging relationships and gaining trust internally and externally.
- Engaging, proactive, motivated and assertive personality.
- Proficiency with sales tools (CRM, Outlook, Word, etc.) including on remote devices.
Compensation is competitive and based on a combination of production, experience, and industry standards.
Generous benefits include: Fully Paid Medical Plan (with no in network co-pays or deductibles), Dental, Vision, Life and AD & D, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability FSA, Retirement plan, Traditional and Roth 401(k), and up to $500 for gym reimbursement.
For consideration, email a copy of your resume to: email@example.com
Altfest Personal Wealth Management is an equal opportunity employer.