Business Development Associate
- 50,000 - 200,000
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 29 Nov 17 2017-11-29
Our client, a leading structured based in New York City, is looking to add several sales and business development associates to their team.
Our client, a leading structured products analytics firm based in New York City, is looking to add several sales and business development associates to their team.
Their client base includes leading financial institutions including investment banks, broker/dealers, hedge funds, asset managers, and insurance companies in the United States and Europe.
Responsibilities primarily include maintaining a book of business, onboarding new clients and expanding existing client relationships, working with product development to prioritize the expansion of various product lines, and helping lead go-to-market planning and execution for new product launches.
The ideal candidate is looking for a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment where they can have an immediate impact on the business from day one. The role offers continued opportunities for professional development and progression as they continues to grow.
- Minimum 4-6 years in the financial markets
- Prior sales and relationship management experience required; sales professionals should be from buy/sell side or other financial institution, or from a financial analytics or risk management firm
- Self-starter, proactive, detail-oriented, and diligent with regard to follow-up with prospects and clients
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to tailor differentiated messaging to sophisticated audiences
- Ability, and desire, to learn complex products quickly
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field (economics, finance, math/statistics); advanced degrees are a plus but not required
- Knowledge of, and/or experience in, structured credit markets (CLOs, Non-Agency RMBS, CMBS, TruP CDOs) preferred
- Structured products experience generally, with collateralized loan obligation or non-agency RMBS experience specifically, is a plus