Our client, a global asset management firm, seeks to hire a Business Continuity Manager to join their NY-based team.
In this complex, high profile and wide-ranging role, the successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing, managing and planning the firm's business continuity and disaster recovery strategies.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate experience spanning the following:
- A minimum of 7+ years of experience in developing business continuity / crisis management / disaster recovery plans, policy and procedures;
- Additional experience in audit, compliance, risk management and/or technology welcome;
- Experience operating in complex global corporate environments (financial services / insurance preferred);
- Risk assessment, evaluation and identification;
- Extensive collaboration with, and deep understanding of, internal functions including corporate communications, facilities, information security, legal, operations, risk management, physical security and technology. Particular understanding of IT compliance and governance is key;
- Technical leaning, with deep understanding and experience across the technology stack, required;
- Strong project / program planning, management and delivery skills;
- Outstanding communication skills, and the ability to foster productive relationships;
- Bachelors degree required, Masters preferred.
- Professional certification, ie: CBCP, CBRM, CBRITP or similar, strongly preferred.
For more detailed information and a confidential discussion, please apply with your resume.