- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
We are working with a leading financial trading technology provider to support the hire of a Business Client Advisory Services Analyst in New York City.
Business Client Advisory Services Analyst
The role of Client Advisory Services comprises both business and technical support where excellent customer communication is an integral part of the team. The team provides support, client advisory services and acts as the primary point of contact for customers for a wide range of technical and business related issues.
Main Duties and Key Responsibilities
• Manage, solve, escalate all incoming requests from clients
• Provide first class customer communication
• Optimize workflows and proactively find solutions
• Manage adhoc projects
• Pre-sales support to international sales team during go live
• Documentation of workflows and processes.
• Business support service for existing customers
• User system training (interactive and remote)
• Onboarding process for new customers
• User management and user setup
• Attend client meetings
• Manage and maintain STP processes of integrated customers
• Reporting (monthly client reporting, adhoc reports for clients etc)
• Pricing quality analysis and escalation procedures
• Perform business testing of full range of products and features on our platform
• Risk Management and Internal Control: The employee is responsible for supporting the head of department in identifying, managing and reporting departmental risks, in accordance with corporate risk management guidelines; and for developing solutions, as appropriate.
• Good academic background, degree educated (minimum Bachelors, ideally in a Finance and/or Computing based discipline)
• Working experience in client services / middle office / back office of a global markets sales & trading division or other FX or treasury environment
• Experience in training to the financial community with a strong focus to financial markets
• Ability to communicate technical/product information to a non-technical audience
• Self-motivated with a proactive and consistently high output work ethic
• Excellent organizational and communication capabilities as well as analytical and problem-solving skills are essential
• Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written
• Must be eligible to work in the United States of America; no visa sponsorship available.