Responsibility Areas / Tasks:
• Developing, maintaining and communicating a deep understanding of the Transaction Monitoring product, how it has been deployed and configured, the services it provides to the business, the teams and processes that support it.
• Developing, maintaining and communicating a deep understanding of the TM requirements of the respective client Lines of Business (LOBs), their respective products and services, systems and data, challenges and change initiatives, so as to best represent the TM product and ensure it meets the changing needs of the business.
• Contributing to the business-aligned technology strategy for AFC products and services as it relates to the TM function, and communicating to stakeholders throughout the development/ implementation lifecycle.
• Building and maintaining strong relationships and working as required with program and project managers, business clients, functional analysts and developers to ensure that solution design and implementation meet the business requirements.
• Leading the completion of feasibility and impact assessments to support sounds governance and decision making regarding proposed changes to TM systems, processes and policies.
• Supporting and coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT), working in cooperation with the QA, Test teams and the client, helping to define test methodology and scripts.
• Collecting, documenting and sharing lessons learned to contribute to continual improvements to the processes supporting end-to-end TM change management and system support.
• Developing, maintaining and sharing a suite of documentation which defines the end-to-end data model, including Extraction, Transformation, Loading and use in TM scenarios.
• Employing data querying and analytical techniques to support the understanding of data and creation of management reports and actionable intelligence.
• Leading data quality initiatives and contributing to the development of a data management and control framework.
• Supporting the Global AML Business in maintaining strong relationships with regulators through the timely preparation and provision of analysis and intelligence.
• Utilising your understanding of the TM system and its value drivers to contribute to cost-benefit and other strategic analysis.
• Helping to shape and develop the Analysis Team and function, leading and developing staff, and contributing to annual reviews.
• Knowledge and understanding of data lineage processes
• Knowledge of common enterprise architecture modeling and data governance tools (e.g., Collibra, Informatica Meta-Data Manager)
• Knowledge of business process modeling tools (e.g., SPARK, Visio) and experience with documentation of processes and procedures
• Experience with technology governance, SDLC control, change management and attestation processes within IT organizations
• General knowledge of regulatory drivers for sustainable data control for transaction monitoring (e.g., DFS 504)
Professional Experience / Job Practice:
• Experience in delivering technical and/or operational solutions in Anti-Financial Crime in the Financial Services Industry
• Understanding of TM and case management policy, procedures and operating models
• Awareness of industry trends, AML regulations, technical innovations and service providers
• Broad understanding of banking products and services
• Strong experience with business analysis in a financial services institution
• Understanding of the payments industry, payments systems, data and protocols as well as SWIFT messaging
• Ability to identify and interpret the requirements and needs of stakeholders
• Strong communication skills, with ability to interpret and draft in both technical and non-technical language
• Ability to manage a team and contribute to the professional development
• Strong experience in conceptual tasks and solution definition
• Very good analytical problem solving capabilities
• Well developed knowledge of methods and tools for business analysis
• Strong leadership and people management skills
• Knowledge of quality management tools and techniques
• Ability to work with virtual teams and matrix organizations
• Ability to exchange information and knowledge within teams and competence to act as a mediator
• Fluent English language, in speaking and in writing. Further language knowledge and ability is advantageous
It is advantageous to have knowledge of and or experience in:
MS Office applications
TM solutions such as Mantas, Actimize, Fortent etc
Oracle Mantas interface standard and schema
Analytics platforms such as SAS, Detica or similar
Case management solutions and processes
SPARX enterprise architect
End-to-end data lineage – mapping, modelling and documentation
Creation of data feed, functional and technical specifications
Extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) logic and processes
Data, systems and process controls
Education / Certification:
• Degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Business, Economics or Computer Science