•Influence the Bank’s technology solutions to automate existing manual processes.
• Work as an IT Senior BA supporting implementation of new regulation and enhancements to existing systems with in the bank.
•Be involved in projects that will eliminate Operational Risk while establishing tight Service Level Agreements thus ensuring that the Bank is able to meet regulatory requirements.
• Using best practices in the industry, the candidate will enable documentation of functional processes and data analysis
• Utilize strong knowledge in financial services industry regulatory reports and line item requirements.
• Assist with the creation of quality senior management and board level PowerPoint presentations
• Develop and cultivate positive relationships with staff of other functions to ensure consistency and collaboration.
• Work with offshore teams and co-ordinate development testing.
• 5-7 years of professional experience required; Experience in NY2052a reporting (5G/6G) is highly preferable.
• Sound knowledge in investment banking processes and products.
• Knowledge in various regulatory reporting (eg. IHC) requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting
• Strong communication skills - one will be expected to articulate complex operational risk issues in a structured, targeted and impactful manner to partners and management
• Ability to prioritize activities to ensure team objectives and timely responsiveness to partners are achieved and balanced.
• Diligent and detail oriented with good organization skills.
• Self-starter and willing to learn the new technology/processes.
• Strong MS Office skills.
• Strong SQL experience to run queries against databases for data analysis.