This individual will work on a team which covers a variety of areas. Partnering closely with both discretionary and systematic Portfolio Managers, as well as Technologists firmwide.
- Build strong relationships with internal trading desk and individual trading groups. Learn and document their workflows, pain points, and feature requests.
- Drive the requirements process for all new feature requests. This includes:
- BRD creation
- Stakeholder review and signoff
- FRD creation
- Project management of large, complex projects that require integration across the different functional areas within Millennium.
- Marketing of internal trading platform, including:
- Release Note creation
- User training including teach-ins
- Play active role in scrum environment.
Qualifications / Skills Required:
- 5+ years working on a trading floor in a Business Analyst / Product Management capacity soliciting requirements, managing expectations, training on new features and functionality.
- Deep understanding of Equities & Derivatives and core order/execution management functions.
- Deep understanding of trading workflows including basket and algorithmic trading.
- Experience working in scrum environment, working knowledge of JIRA.
- Development background a plus.