As a member of our Business Analysis team, you'll play acrucial role in identifying, improving and developing technology solutions thatdrive our strategic goals. This is a tremendous opportunity to learn abouthigh-priority initiatives and collaborate with colleagues throughout the firm.Working at the intersection of business and technology, you'll sharpen yourunderstanding of business processes and data analysis, while continuing todevelop your leadership, management and communication skills. No matter whereyour career ultimately takes you, you'll make a meaningful impact and lastingconnections with outstanding colleagues and mentors.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths andcapabilities, including:
· BS/BA degree or equivalent experience Astrong understanding of at least one business function in the firm, as well asa broader understanding of other areas. Proficiency in business applications,data usage and management
· Ability to liaison between lines of businessand the development team, while working with a wide range of stakeholders andcollaborating with your team.
· Ability to work collaboratively in teams anddevelop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
· Some project management experience
· Experience with Agile
· Experience of eCommerce or trading platforms
· Working knowledge of FIX and FpML protocols
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.