- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley USA
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
The Global Transaction Reporting team is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join the growing team in NY (a key strategic location). You will be part of a global team, which also has presence in London, Mumbai, and Glasgow. You will be part of a dynamic team building systems that are critical to the business and solving problems to meet the ever changing regulatory environment.
* You should be dynamic, a self-starter and have experience working in an agile environment coupled with excellent, development, communication, and organizational skills.
* The role will require working with stakeholders globally and across divisions and knowledge of broad spectrum of assets classes.
* You will be required to analyse business process flows and impact on technology flows.
* You will be required to translate regulatory requirements into functional technical requirements
* You will write users stories in an iterative fashion, liaising with the developers, product owners and other business analysts within the scrum team.
* Ability to collaborate with business and technology teams to understand requirements and share with the technical team.
* Experience of agile and scrum methodologies.
* Experience of writing user stories containing clearly articulated needs, features and acceptance tests.
* Experience in banking with trade life cycle and trade flow knowledge.
* BA certification from either IIBA, PMI or BCS.
* Strong data analysis skills and experience ? able to use tools such as Excel to analyse large volumes of data to find correlations, variations and anomalies.
* Exhibit good leadership and communication skills to help the scrum team clearly understand the requirements.
* Ability to support the product owner to ensure that their priorities and needs are met.
* Ability to be pro-active and clearly escalate when risks or issues arise.
* Good documentation skills with the ability to articulate complex topics in a concise and articulate manner
* Knowledge of Corporate Actions, Repo Buy/Sell and Stock Loans products
* Regulatory reporting experience (CTFC, EMIR, Dodd Frank, MiFID)
* Knowledge of OTC, listed and cash products *LI-EM1