High speed venture-backed Blockchain tech firm in growth mode seeks to add a client-focused, delivery-driven, technically-oriented Product/Project/Strategy professional with Capital Markets knowledge and a passion for innovation.
Our client, an award-winning, venture-backed technology firm in the Blockchain space, is seeking to add a high performance individual to their client-facing services team.
Based in the firm's NY HQ, you will play a pivotal role in implementing Blockchain solutions with the firm's Capital Markets client base. This is a high speed, multi-faceted role with a broad remit and as such the successful candidate will need to bring a blend of skills and ability/appetite to learn to the table.
A strong track record in all of the following is required:
- Product Development / Management;
- Technical Project Management (PMP preferred), and the ability to manage large scale projects in complex environments;
- Business Analysis;
- Enterprise-wide delivery and implementation;
- Post-Trade Processing & Workflow;
- In-depth knowledge of Capital Markets products (ie: derivatives (credit, equity, fixed income), fx, futures & options);
- Experience putting together - and delivering - pitch books, decks, modelling and presentations;
- An interest/passion for technology and innovation, specifically Blockchain and/or Crypto;
- 3+ years with a reputable asset manager, i-bank, fintech, management/technology consultancy or vendor;
- Experience gained as part of a technology analyst program, i-banking analyst program, strategy/consulting graduate program strongly preferred;
- A degree in computer science, engineering or math from a top school preferred;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
- Strong relationship building and management skills;
For more information and a discussion in confidence please apply with your resume.