Bilingual Compliance Analyst
Our client, a global investment bank, is seeking a Bilingual Compliance Analyst for their midtown Manhattan location.
*** Required Language Skill: Spanish
*** Must have Lexis Nexis and due diligence experience.
The primary day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Quality check of all Period KYC Review Packages, including reviewing internal documentations, transaction histories and results of due diligence searches
• Perform and review Due Diligence searches (including internal and external search engines)
• Review/input client data into Private Bank client management system
* Establishing relationships with business stakeholders to meet the operational and analytical needs of the organization.
* Collaborating across business units with stakeholders, providing thought leadership, and driving day-to-day implementation of the analytics strategy.
* Advising stakeholders on analytical options to address their specific needs, including discussing potential analytical approaches to problems, associated costs and trade-offs, and recommendations.
* Designing, coordinating, and implementing analytical business and technology solutions to support innovation initiatives.
* Staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client. Why Consider a Contract/Temp Role?
Visit us at www.phytontalent.com for more information. Phyton Talent Advisors is a proud winner of the Inavero's 2017 Best of Staffing® Client Award & Named by Forbes as One of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms
- Get a foot in the door while evaluating your fit with an employer
- Fill in the "gap" while you continue to look for a permanent role
- Build your resume by developing new skills, experiences & references
- Some companies only use professional recruiting firms to fill jobs
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Phyton Talent Advisors will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.