Banking Modernization and GD Simplification Payments Operations Lead, Managing Director
Who we are looking for
The candidate will be responsible for leading and implementing the Global Delivery Simplification and Global Banking & Payments Operations Transformation initiatives ensuring all regional efforts are in line with global standards, facilitating global consistency. The candidate will collaborate with product and technology teams to ensure the core pillars of the program are fully adopted and operational requirements are clear and tested. What you will be responsible for
As the Global Delivery Simplification and Global Banking & Payments Operations Transformation lead you will:
What we value
- Drive the design and implementation of new operating model for Payments and Cash Operations and associated processes and procedure. Develop and implement relevant operating model changes in order to pivot the Operations organization towards digitization and enhanced client experience
- End-to-end operational processes to eliminate manual intervention and streamline the process creating efficiency and reducing cycle time.
- Defining comprehensive KPIs/Metrics for senior executive consumption - for each product and function, working in close partnership with the Product SMEs Understand, analyze and drive transformational decisions based on data.
- Closely partner with tech partners and work on emerging technologies such as API and AI to help create opportunities for the business Drive standards.
- Drive Process re-engineering, standardization and feasibility analysis along with global product operations leaders
- Establish a meaningful approach to measuring the Client Experience
- Leveraging KPIs Play a key role in the formation of the Operations Transformation vision and strategic roadmap
- Promote continuous improvement and cultivating a robust service and control environment
- Operations Experience program managing large scale global and complex initiatives and implementations
- Ability to effectively partner with Ops leads, technology partners, senior management and business counterparts Strategic thinker and visionary who can also roll up sleeves to ensure proper execution
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in financial services operations / back office processing
- Experience on large scale operations transformation initiatives
- Experience designing target state operating models
Why this role is important to us
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Information Technology/Management or Business is required.
- A minimum of 15+ years IT and operations experience.
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers