Backtesting/Product Control Analyst
Our Client, a global investment bank, is seeking a Backtesting/Product Control Analyst for its downtown Manhattan location. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for executing a daily backtesting process - designed to test the validity of the firms risk models which are used to drive the firms Value at Risk calculations.
- The process involves analysis and reporting on a comparison between the firms economic trading P&L versus the firms Value at Risk measure.
- Key clients are the Market Risk Department and Regulatory controllers.
Why Consider a Contract/Temp Role?
- 3-4 years experience
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Intermediate Excel (including pivots and formulae) and general MS Office skills desirable
- A degree in Finance/Accounting/ Mathematics
- An understanding of P&L attribution / prior product control experience is a plus.
Visit us at www.phytontalent.com for more information. Phyton Talent Advisors is a proud winner of the Inavero's 2017 Best of Staffing® Client Award & Named by Forbes as One of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms
- Get a foot in the door while evaluating your fit with an employer
- Fill in the "gap" while you continue to look for a permanent role
- Build your resume by developing new skills, experiences & references
- Some companies only use professional recruiting firms to fill jobs
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Phyton Talent Advisors will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.