BVAULT Implementation Specialist
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Apr 18 2018-04-25
BVAULT Implementation Specialist
The volume of communication, trade, voice, and social media data along with files and documents generated by regulated companies is growing at a staggering rate. Simultaneously, regulatory scrutiny has placed increased pressure on firms to deploy smart, scalable technology and next-generation compliance analytics to minimize risk.
Bloomberg Vault is a secure, hosted compliance solution that enables governance of communication data-based information, file analytics and trade reconstruction across the enterprise. It consolidates compliance, legal and data management processes into an integrated, real-time system to help regulated firms succeed in a transformed environment.
What's the Role?
We are currently seeking an experienced and dynamic individual for a post-sales implementation specialist. You will be joining a successful, rapidly growing and entrepreneurial Bloomberg team focused on expanding cloud-based compliance, information governance and information analytics solutions. You should have in-depth experience with enterprise hosted services and will work closely with our clients, professional services, sales and product teams. We are preferably looking for someone with trade lifecycle experience, a real passion for technology, and a demonstrated high level of independence in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
As a Post Sales Implementation Specialist for Bloomberg Vault, you will play an integral part in our product development, successful on-boarding, and post implementation support of new customers.
We'll trust you to:
- Drive the technical configuration during and after customer onboarding
- Provide post-sales solutions to thorny business and technical problems ranging from data migration of trade OMS's and large historical archives sitting in legacy on-premises systems
- Represent Bloomberg Vault technology infrastructure, including demonstrating a deep familiarity with software, hardware, networking and security stacks
- Work on-site and remotely to successfully and rapidly on-board new customers
- Act as liaison between R&D and Account Management team
- Interact with all levels of the organization at clients from CTO's to Chief Compliance Officers, Project Managers and IT administrators
- Be a motivated self-starter, who is comfortable working in a client-driven environment
You will need to have:
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional results as a technical implementation specialist for on-site or SaaS enterprise software
- Exemplary verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with enterprise hosted services and a will work closely with our sales and product teams as well as with our clients
- Experience with modern enterprise software IT systems and services, in particular networking, communications (Exchange, Microsoft LYNC/Skype For Business, Instant Messaging, etc), directory services (LDAP, AD, etc.), SFTP
- Ability to quickly learn new software systems
- An understanding of working well with remote teams across different time zones
- Understanding of Proxy Servers
- Understanding of XML
- Bachelor's degree or higher
We'd also like to see:
- IT Risk Management, IT infrastructure knowledge (virtualisation, enterprise mail systems)
- Experience in implementing and supporting OMS (Order Management Systems)
- FIX, MQ
- Understanding and working knowledge of the trading life cycle from order to execution, sales/trader workflows and global markets terminology