- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of America Corporation
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
- Responsible for executing multiple areas of test work during audit activities.
- Utilizes sound analytical skills and possesses product, business, and technical expertise to execute assigned audit testing responsibilities.
- Independently executes audit test work on assigned audits and demonstrates sound project management skills. Raises issues and concerns and makes recommendations for severity ratings.
- Assesses issues for impact to business processes, controls and strategies, recommends severity ratings and escalation of broad themes or trends.
- Works with team and provides input to draft quality audit reports and supports sharing audit results with business leaders. Begins to establish business partner relationships; primary engagement is with line management.
- Exercises critical thinking and judgment to effectively influence management to improve the control environment.
- Actively supports peers and audit team with development as part of on the job training during audit execution. Fosters a positive and inclusive work environment.
- BS/BA Degree Required in Accounting, Finance or related
- Must have a minimum of 3-7 years of Audit, SOX, Risk, or Compliance
- Ability to navigate in a highly complex organization and operate effectively in a changing environment
- Proficiency in Excel
- Strong organizational, oral and written communication skills
- Analytical Abilities/Financial Acumen/Problem Solving
- Ability to successfully communicate and influence management on all levels in regards to risk reduction in both strategic and tactical initiatives
- Self-motivated, operates with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a very detailed manner as well as to look broadly across a population and develop connections and themes identifying risk and concerns
- Experience in evaluating regulatory requirements and guidance to understand impacts, and ensure programs and risk routines are adjusted accordingly.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: