Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Can you investigate complex situations and propose solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• conduct reviews and audits of specific business areas, provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified
• analyze and assess risks and barriers to delivery (product suitability, supervision, market conduct, investment management), assumed by both the business and support functions
• identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address those risks
• prepare reports of audit findings for UBS senior management, monitor the results, risk profile and developments across WMA Advice & Solutions and provide input for planning sessions
You will be working in the Group Internal Audit team. GIA's role, as an independent function, is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develop the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department.
Our team is responsible for auditing the Wealth Management Americas division - Financial Crime and Banking
• a university degree
• a strong experience (8+ years) in management audit within compliance or internal risk management areas within the financial industry. This experience could have been gained at a consulting firm, regulator, or in an Internal Audit function.
• a detailed understanding of securities operations and regulations as well a quantitative approach to problem solving.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.